|Health||100.0 (300.0 at rank 30)|
|Power||100.0 (150.0 at rank 30)|
|Shield Capacity||150.0 (450.0 at rank 30)|
|Polarities|| 4x 17px|
|Frost Prime has the same chilling abilities as Frost but its altered mod polarties offer different possibilities for customization. It is also rumored that this Warframe has a unique reaction to certain Orokin technology.|
Frost Prime is a heavily armored Warframe able to utilise offensive and defensive skills to both his own and his team's advantage. He specializes in freezing skills that impede enemy movement or even outright kill multiple opponents.
Frost Prime Warframe Blueprints were distributed to anyone that participated in the Fusion MOA Army Extermination Operation, on the condition of at least one Fusion Moa kill, which lasted from 3 May 2013 through to 5 May 2013. Frost Prime Helmet, Chassis, and System blueprints are currently obtainable on Level 2/3 Orokin locations that require a key to enter. They require the same parts that a normal warframe uses. The Frost Prime blueprint itself may also be acquired from Tier 3 Void missions.
|Frost Prime Helmet||1|
|Frost Prime Chassis||1|
|Frost Prime Systems||1|
|Build Time||3 days|
|Rush Build||File:Platinumicon.png 50|
- Frost Prime is the second Prime version of a Warframe and the first to be craftable.
- The Blueprint for Frost Prime was given out by an extermination event that completed on May 5, 2013.
- The parts for this Warframe can be found in hidden Orokin Locations.
- Frost Prime does not come with a pre-installed Orokin Reactor or warframe slot.
- Frost Prime has a secret interaction with Box Traps. Upon approaching one, it will replenish your energy in full. This can only be done once per Box Trap. This is true for all Prime Warframes.