|50px||Mind Control||Energy: 25||Hotkey: 1||100px|
|Nyx invades the psyche of a target, confusing enemies and making them fight for the Tenno cause.|
- Only one target may be controlled at a time.
- Duration of 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 seconds. This can be increased with Power Duration (Continuity).
- Target is stunned for about 2 secs.
- Range of 20 / 40 / 50+ / 50+ in-game meters. This can be increased with Power Range (Stretch), however you cannot target an enemy more than 50 meters away.
- Cost to equip of 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 which is then halved by the Polarity slot, rounded up.
- Mind-Controlled targets use their abilities to the benefit of the Tenno and to the detriment of their former allies. For example;
- The mines dropped by Mine Ospreys will not hurt Nyx and her allies, but will hurt the Osprey's former allies.
- The heal pulse of Ancient Healers restores 100 Health to Nyx and her allies. It also restores the health of the Cryopod.
- Mind-Controlled Security Cameras will ignore everything and never go into the alerted state. Mind-Controlled Turrets can behave unpredictably.
- Not all abilities or effects currently help the Tenno. Mind-Controlling a Shield Osprey will not stop it from generating a shield around Crewmen, for instance.
- The Mind Control effect will not work on bosses. However the ability still applies a short duration stun.
|50px||Psychic Bolts||Energy: 50||Hotkey: 2||100px|
|Nyx launches a cluster of force bolts at enemies, using telekinesis to adjust flight patterns and seek nearby targets.|
- 50 / 50 / 100 / 125 dmg per bolt. This is increased by Power Strength (Focus)
- Cost to equip of 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 which is then halved by the Polarity slot, rounded up.
- Does 300% damage to light infested units. Does normal damage to infested Ancients.
- Targets enemies randomly nearby to the original cast location.
- Seeking tends to fail unless thrown from a fairly close distance. (is this valid anymore?)
- Zoom in on enemies after activating ability to "lock on".
- 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 bolts launched.
- To prevent the bolts hitting obstructions in open-spaced areas, Psychic Bolts can be aimed into the air, where they will seek their own targets.
|50px||Chaos||Energy: 75||Hotkey: 3||100px|
|With a powerful psychic blast, Nyx causes mass hysteria on the battlefield by confusing all enemies to attack random factions.|
- Duration of 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. This can be increased with Power Duration (Continuity).
- Range of 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 in-game meters. This can be increased with Power Range (Stretch).
- Cost to equip of 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 which is then halved by the Polarity slot, rounded up.
- Can only be reused only after current effect ends. The current effect can be ended prematurely by killing all affected enemies.
- Places a green holographic Tenno on affected enemies.
- Great crowd control ability.
- Enemies tend to attack the closest available target so it's a reliable ability to use. Unlike Mind Control, the enemies will still attack the Tenno if no other target is nearby.
- Stuns enemies for about 2 seconds just like the Mind Control ability upon usage.
- It can be used effectively on bosses with a group of enemies nearby.
|50px||Absorb||Energy: 100||Hotkey: 4||100px|
|Nyx absorbs all incoming damage and channels that collected energy into an explosive radial discharge.|
- Does not have a base damage like other Ults.
- Absorption time of 5 / 7 / 8 / 10. This can be increased with Power Duration (Continuity).
- Range of 25 in-game meters at all levels. The damage is concentrated around the Tenno, causing fewer damage the further the enemy is. Does not hit enemies behind walls or cover.
- Causes a small amount of damage even if no damage is received.
- Cost to equip of 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 which is then halved by the Polarity slot, rounded up.
- Only reflects the same amount of damage it absorbs.
- Amazing in solo runs when swarmed by enemies.
- Can redirect ally damage that hits Nyx onto enemies.
- As of patch 7.7.4, during coop missions, it is not advisory to use this skill with the sentinel Shade. Shade will cloak Nyx during the Absorb period most of the time, regardless whether the enemy is crowded around Nyx or not. As such, no damage will be absorbed as the enemy cannot see Nyx. During solo, the skill works fine still, as there are no teammates to draw enemy attention away.