|Base Firing Rate||1.0|
|Base Clip Size||5|
|Base Ammo Size||540|
|Base Reload Speed||3s|
|Base Critical Chance||5%|
|Base Critical Damage||150%|
|The Torid lobs a toxic payload.|
- High base damage, modified by enemy armor.
- Extremely high ammo efficiency.
- Creates a gas cloud that deals 20 armor ignore damage per second in a small area.
- DoT component is stackable.
- Gas cloud sticks to allies and enemies.
- DoT component prevents enemies' shields from regenerating.
- No recoil.
- DoT component is not affected by Serration.
- Requires the enemy to stay in the gas cloud for maximum effect.
- Gas cloud damages the player.
- Slow projectile speed with heavy arcing.
- Slow fire rate.
- Low clip size.
Explodes into a gas cloud on impact. The gas cloud lasts for 12 seconds, doing 20 base damage per second to anyone in it. This damage can't crit.
|Research Time||3 days|
|Build Time||24 hours|
|Rush Build||File:Platinumicon.png 35|
- Main article: Category:Torid Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Torid launches poison grenades with a slight arc with slow projectile speed.
- Torid uses Rifle mods, and rifle ammo.
- The grenade does 100 base damage, modified by armor. Serration increases the damage of the grenade impact. Interestingly, it can still deal damage to Corpus Crewmen heads.
- The poison cloud deals a set amount of 20 damage every second, which is not modified by any mod. Lasts for around 10-12 seconds. The poison damage will hurt the shields first, if the enemy has shields, but the damage is not reduced by mob armor. It might be reduced by armor on duels.
- Poison Cloud will hurt the player, but not his allies. Self-inflicted damage will be health damage.
- Poison Clouds will hurt Toxic Ancients (and other infested units)
- Poison Cloud will damage enemies in Vauban's Vortex.
- Poison Cloud deals health damage against other players in duels, while the impact deals damage to shields.
- Trapping Ancient Infested with a Vortex and poisoning them is a great way to get rid of ancients, dealing huge amounts of damage if the player stacks the clouds.
- The poison gas clouds caused by this weapon may result in a severe drop in frame rate for all players. This should be less severe as of 8.13 as the effects were toned down.
|Energy||Prova • Supra • Dera • Flux Rifle • Lanka|
|Bio||Torid • Acrid|
|Chem||Ignis • Ogris|
|Components||Detonite Injector • Fieldron • Mutagen Mass|